Q: What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?
A: Check out is starting at 08:00 in the morning of the ending day and not later, in order to prepare the boat for the next charter. Customers should re-deliver the boat in the same condition as on delivery. In case the yacht is not re-delivered to the port of disembarkation, charges should apply to cover the transfer and petrol fees. During check out, only skipper and co skipper should be on the boat in order to check the yacht easier. All other passengers with their luggage should be out of the boat.After check out, the charterer (skipper) signs the re-delivery form and mention that everything was under their satisfaction and there are no further complains for the yacht and the staff. We require this time (from 08:00-17:00) between charters to do the necessary cleaning/maintenance/service on the vessels.more
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?